Previous topicNext topic

Moving "Smooth Beat" Visual around.

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
dani72

Moving "Smooth Beat" Visual around.

Post by dani72 »

This may be a really stupid question but I'm trying to recreate parts of the video below for use in one of my own projects. The problem is that I want the visual, circular image and text to be on the right of the screen as I have an image on the left (the artwork for the track that's currently playing in my mix). When I use translate to move the image and text around it effects the smooth beat affect. Instead of reacting in the way it should the Smooth Beat effect pulls the text and image to the right (see screenshot below). I've tried putting the translate effect in a number of places, including after the scene in my main visuals, but it makes no odds.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

Attachments
Magic Visual 3.JPG
Magic Visual 3.JPG (45.88 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
Sadler

Re: Moving "Smooth Beat" Visual around.

Post by Sadler »

Looks like the final trails in the main scene is interacting with your text. Put your translate after that.
dani72

Re: Moving "Smooth Beat" Visual around.

Post by dani72 »

Sadler wrote:Looks like the final trails in the main scene is interacting with your text. Put your translate after that.
I didn't have any trails on the main scene (or anywhere else for that matter) but when I add them and put the translate after that it seems to work OK. It's strange because I didn't necessarily want trails in my video but It looks OK so I guess I'll go with it.