Previous topicNext topic

Using two audio files

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
shigudy

Using two audio files

Post by shigudy »

So I have been trying to figure out how to play two songs back to back without having to change the audio inputs to the second song. Any help on this would be verrrrryyyy appreciated :)
hazardman

Re: Using two audio files

Post by hazardman »

you could splice the two songs together as one audio file...if you don't have an audio editing program, you can use Audacity which is a free open source software....
Sadler

Post by Sadler »

Play your audio from outside of MMV in your favourite gapless player on the PC or from a audio input on your soundcard.

Get hold of a virtual audio device like VB Cable that is able to route audio into MMV and (optionally) listen to your speakers.

This setup can be used for live DJ or band etc. If you want to split the audio for different instruments you'll need to have a soundcard with multiple inputs.

The audio import in MMV can be used to record videos based on separate tracks of your recordings. It might also soon allow import of midi files for this too, we shall see.

What MMV is not is an MP3 player, though I often use it as such when I'm creating.
shigudy

Post by shigudy »

cool thanks guys