Previous topicNext topic

Text module: special characters

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Tsunoo

Text module: special characters

Post by Tsunoo »

Hello everyone!

I tried for the first time to use the text module and got a problem: I cannot use special characters in my text, such as accents (I am french...). Is there a way to achieve this (I tried using HTML codes)?

Thanks!
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Text module: special characters

Post by Magic »

That's a bug unfortunately. But we're pretty sure we'll be able to fix it for Magic 2.0.
Tsunoo

Post by Tsunoo »

Thanks for the answer, Eric.

Regarding Magic 2.0, do you have any information about the release date of the beta version? And do you already have an idea of the new functionalities/bug fixes for this version?

Thanks again.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

No problem :).

The 2.0 Beta version will probably be released at the end of September, but we don't have a specific date in mind. Whenever it's ready :). The most important thing is that it's stable. When we release the Beta, it will be because we think it's working as it should.

We don't have an exact list of bug fixes yet, but most of them will be pretty minor. If there are any particular fixes you'd like to make sure are on the list, please let me know.

Here are some of the new 2.0 features we've been working on:
- Preview window
- Global parameters
- Fullscreen display spanning
- Updated UI
- Improved scene organization

And that's just a few of them :). I'll explain them all in detail when the Beta is ready.