Previous topicNext topic

Quick Tutorial or Sample Projects

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
D1gits

Quick Tutorial or Sample Projects

Post by D1gits »

I would love to get examples on all the expressions and how they work together.
Would love to get to know these guys a bit better : )
Would love to get to know these guys a bit better : )
Screencap 2016-04-28 kl. 20.06.50.jpg (24.52 KiB) Viewed 5176 times
A tutorial or a sample project with comments would be perfect!

All the best.
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Quick Tutorial or Sample Projects

Post by Magic »

Sure :), I've been meaning to add more sample projects.
D1gits

Post by D1gits »

Great! I think i would be able to do even more with magic if I understood all the expressions. So please add it to the next version : ) And also write some comments on each expressions pros and cons... so that I know when to and when not to use them.

All the best to you, and by the way, any news on when next update is about to be released?
blackdot

Post by blackdot »

if you add a modifier and rmb>help on them, a little window pops up that explains what they do. additionally, theyre documented in the user guide.
D1gits

Post by D1gits »

Right! I did not know that, thanks Blackdot. But still, I think its so much easier to understand them when I can see the change it does, instead of trying to understand the "cryptic" text (I'm not so familiar with all the terms).
blackdot

Post by blackdot »

D1gits wrote:Right! I did not know that, thanks Blackdot. But still, I think its so much easier to understand them when I can see the change it does, instead of trying to understand the "cryptic" text (I'm not so familiar with all the terms).
thats true of course. lets see what eric will come up with :D. on a side note, it cant hurt to dig deeper and look up more stuff if youre unfamiliar with a lot of the terminology.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Great! I think i would be able to do even more with magic if I understood all the expressions. So please add it to the next version : ) And also write some comments on each expressions pros and cons... so that I know when to and when not to use them.

All the best to you, and by the way, any news on when next update is about to be released?
Hah, ok. Well I can't make any promises as to when I'll be able to add things, but I assure you that your request has been heard :).

The next release will be a bigger one, so it will take a little longer, but I'll be sure to keep everyone informed.
D1gits

Post by D1gits »

Sounds great Eric! Looking forward to whats coming...