Previous topicNext topic

So heres my problem...ShaderToy

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
visuality

So heres my problem...ShaderToy

Post by visuality »

Hi here is a example of what I would like to use in Magic but this code if you look carefully has two Tabs on shader toy, one for the image and another for the buffer.

Is there a simple way I can merge this code in a text editor that magic will understand. for example paste the buffer into the same document the image code?

https://www.shadertoy.com/view/ldcGDX
Magic
Site Admin

Re: So heres my problem...ShaderToy

Post by Magic »

Shadertoy just added a new multipass feature a couple months ago, so there is one tab for each pass.

Unfortunately it's rather complicated and not compatible with ISF multipass. Simple merging in a text editor won't work. I will have to completely redesign the GLSLShader module, and it will take some time :(.

Also, just FYI, the default Shadertoy license is now non-commercial (see https://www.shadertoy.com/terms), so most of the shaders can't be used in commercial projects unless they are explicitly marked as such. Something to be aware of ;).
visuality

Post by visuality »

K got an answer, thanks for the fast response.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

I was just thinking that you might be able to use several GLSLShader modules in a row, with one for each tab. I haven't tried it though.
visuality

Post by visuality »

Thanks Eric, I tried that in one tab in order and reversed on the day i posted the question and using multiple tabs when you caught your 2nd response, I will admit I only tried one shader ( with 3 parts) so far, it may work with another. Eventually, I'll figure it out :) It just a matter of understanding how to pass the data to the next buffer and so on basically marrying the code back together, ultimately regarding the who GLSL scene, I only have interest in pixel processing effects.