Version 1.63 has quite a bit of new functionality, as you can see below. If you downloaded the 1.63 Beta, you should definitely update to the full release, because it has a couple small but important bug fixes.
Here's the full entry from the VersionHistory.txt file (included with the Magic installation):
As always, feel free to post in the General Discussion forum if you have any questions or feedback.
Code: Select all
What's New In Version 1.63
- Added four new modifiers: Delay, Hold, Invert, Trigger
- Added cut/copy/paste for modifiers
- Added independent last folder paths for modules, audio files, and exported movies
- Added Speed param for time-dependent ISF modules
- Added new command for automatically creating/updating post-processing scene
- Added Video module GPU acceleration for Planar 4:2:0 YUV pixel format
- Added ability to change font size of application UI
- Added two levels of password protection for projects
- Added keyboard shortcut for Playlist auto-advance
- Fixed bug with running as a different user on OS X
- Fixed bug with MIDI not updating when undoing remove of modifiers
- Fixed bug with rounding error in Wrap modifier
- Fixed bug with duplicate scene names when importing projects
- Fixed bugs with JpegFolder image alignment and color
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!