Previous topicNext topic

Access to the Beta

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
bareimage

Access to the Beta

Post by bareimage »

Hello, I have submitted mailing list form, but did not get access to the beta version of Magic. Would love to try it.

Thank you!
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Access to the Beta

Post by Magic »

Hmm, when did you sign up? Perhaps you just missed the email. Don't worry though, the release will be available very soon. :)
TanookiMonk

Post by TanookiMonk »

This is great news Thank you Eric ! Btw Eric you do an amazing job by being always present on the forum !
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Thanks! The forum is very important to me :).
curckcurtis

Post by curckcurtis »

Hey,
First of all, thankyou for the great software. I'm new to it, and I really love it.
I have a question about Magic 2.01b.
I would like to try it out, but my email address isn't recognized. (used the same as my PayPal)
Can you tell me how I can solve this?
Thanks in advance !
Curtis
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Sometimes PayPal gives us the wrong email address for your account. It's an issue I've brought to their attention, and I consider it to be a bug in their system, but they are very stubborn about it.

Is it possible you have another email address associated with your PayPal account? If so, try that one on the Magic Beta page, or if you still can't seem to get it to work, contact us and we'll help you figure it out :). https://magicmusicvisuals.com/contact
curckcurtis

Post by curckcurtis »

Eric wrote:Sometimes PayPal gives us the wrong email address for your account. It's an issue I've brought to their attention, and I consider it to be a bug in their system, but they are very stubborn about it.

Is it possible you have another email address associated with your PayPal account? If so, try that one on the Magic Beta page, or if you still can't seem to get it to work, contact us and we'll help you figure it out :). https://magicmusicvisuals.com/contact
Thank you Eric,
I have no other associated...
Neither did I get a mail after buying (with my key).
I guess it's cause of the same bug.
Grts