Previous topicNext topic

Troubles with 32

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
DACHHU

Troubles with 32

Post by DACHHU »

Howdy,

blown away by this software, coming from QC on Mac to using this on PC is brilliant.

Anyway got the 64-bit install working perfectly, but can't get it to read additional ffgl modules, read somewhere that they won't work in 64 because they're designed for 32. So I've tried to install 32 and can't get it working first i get the below image
first.PNG
first.PNG (7.83 KiB) Viewed 3990 times
click okay and then this happens...
second.PNG
second.PNG (8.11 KiB) Viewed 3990 times
and then it won't go away and I have to kill magic in task manager, and weep for the lack of additional modules.

I prefer to use PC, I have access to a mac, but not a good one, in fact a Muckbook Poo, and made it work all lovely through that so it might be just because I'm a newb on PC and doing something stupid.

please help me

I promise to buy this software if you make it work for me. xx

David
DACHHU VISUALS
https://www.youtube.com/user/dachhu
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Troubles with 32

Post by Magic »

Hi David, the issue is that some FFGL plugins require supplemental .dll files, such as the ones mentioned in those error boxes. And, the .dll files need to be in the same folder as the FFGL plugin itself.

So you should be able to fix the problem easily just by copying the files and making sure they are all in the same folder together.

Also, this tutorial may be somewhat relevant: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=412
DACHHU

Re: Troubles with 32

Post by DACHHU »

Ha haa,

Victory is mine!

It was the ffgl's that related to Resolume that where the issue, had to search out one additional file on-line, but all working perfectly now. Just going to have to do some file organisation due to how many effects I now have..mwu ha ha ha haaa.

Now if we can just drop magic comps straight into Resolume with published inputs, then I will be as happy as a pig in a pig whore house.

Thank you

David