Previous topicNext topic

Audio Output from Magic 2.0 ?

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Slavi

Audio Output from Magic 2.0 ?

Post by Slavi »

Hello Belloved Community :) ,

I've been a Magic fan and user for over a year now and I have the following question.
Can I use Magic to play audio files ?

The thing is that, I have a show in couple of days for which I have pre-rendered many videos into .mp4 format.
Now, the format of this performance requires of me, to play those .mp4 with Sound comming out of my PC. So, in a way any player like VLC would do the job.

However, I have my midi controller for Magic and I would love to use Magic as my Video+Audio player. Is this possible ?

What alternative can you suggest for more professional playback of Audio + Video (possible midi support and most of all freemium) ?

Looking forward towards your replies!

Regards,
S.
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Audio Output from Magic 2.0 ?

Post by Magic »

Yes of course you can use Magic to play audio files :): https://magicmusicvisuals.com/downloads ... AudioFiles

But I'm not sure if that's what you meant. It seems like you want to play the audio directly from a video file?
Slavi

Post by Slavi »

Hi Eric,

Yes, actually I want excatly what you've said and play the audio directly from the video file. So, I guess the answer is no then ?

Looking forward towards your reply.

Regards,
S.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Not directly, but you can do it if you load the audio separately. This topic might help: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=605 (and make sure you check out the additional links in the topic)