Previous topicNext topic

Saving live input to use in my final render

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
jclimp_media

Saving live input to use in my final render

Post by jclimp_media »

Hey everyone, Sorry if this has been asked or covered before, I couldnt find anything

As a starter id like to say I absolutely love your program and I've created things beyond my imaganation in your program, thank you for all the work that went into this program :)

Ive been trying to figure out how I can capture the numbers in each of my parameters (for size and location, roatation ect) either by saving the values my midi slider is at each second, or just what the actual parameter is at the time,

Id like to do this so when im in the flow of making my visuals mix around on screen / projecter i can then use the exact values and recreate the visuals by rendering it out in 4k, or making a movie as its classed in magic music.

this would mean i can bring out a whole new level to the visuals I make, because ive been playing around with rendering out multiple scenes and layering them over eachother in video editing software for some amazing results, and id love to be able to use my live vj'ing clips instead of just putting audio in and letting just the audio do the work.

Ive had a look around and could not figure out how to do this or if its even possible, Looking forward to your response :D

Oh and im using the performer version.

Thanks heaps!
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Saving live input to use in my final render

Post by Magic »