Previous topicNext topic

Stuttering Audio

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Doublehead

Stuttering Audio

Post by Doublehead »

So, I have been using this lovely tool. But for some reason everytime I render this one audio file, I get studdering audio on the final video!
So frustrating because I love this tool and need it to work. I suppose I might re-mix the audiofile to 16 bit instead of 24 and see what happens. Or try the mp3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0SmqAlR_zI&t=757s

It happens at the exact same place every time I render. Lol. Ugh. Check 12:05 (with headphones). Or 8:30.

Ideas?

Ill try mp3 right now...
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Stuttering Audio

Post by Magic »

Not sure. The only way for me to test would be for you to post a link so I can download your original audio file.

Remixing to 16-bit would be a good thing to try because Magic can't export 24-bit audio anyway.

Alternatively you can just export your movie without audio and add the audio later in video editing software.
Doublehead

Post by Doublehead »

Hmm.. I tried mp3 and it had the same stuttering in the same place.
The problem with doing one with no audio is that it wont be reactive.... Oh wait. Duh. I can just replace the audio with the wav in Premiere Pro or Adobe media converter. Good idea!

Anyway, I also messed with audio buffer (raised it.) No luck. So Ill do the Premier pro trick. I can even align the audio tracks. Great call.
Doublehead

Post by Doublehead »

Boom. Worked great. That's my trick then (Premiere Pro, aligned audio, mute the stuttery one).