Previous topicNext topic

Odins Champion (TRON music video) (Updated)

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
Espen

Odins Champion (TRON music video) (Updated)

Post by Espen »

YouTube bocked this video because of the TRON video content... Here is the FB address instead :P
https://www.facebook.com/espen.eventyre ... 014635543/

Music is made with the Electribe 2 synth and sampler as "sound source", and for effects, ive used "Guitar Rig", "Replika XT", and "RC48" from Native Instruments. And im using "Reaper" as my DAW...

Should probably work some more on the music. Add some more variation... But it works for now i think. Will update this post when i finish the song.
reGeneraTed

Re: Odins Champion (TRON music video)

Post by reGeneraTed »

Hey Espen,

Could you try uploading the video again? I tried to view the content and Youtube notified me that it was blocked.

Best,
Swoop
Espen

Post by Espen »

Swoopindagudgud wrote:Could you try uploading the video again?
Thanks for noticing me. It was blocked because of the "TRON" videomaterial, so before i can re-upload it on YouTube, i need to make a different video. But "fear not" 8-) I have it on FB: https://www.facebook.com/espen.eventyre ... 988385579/ :mrgreen:
reGeneraTed

Post by reGeneraTed »

Espen wrote:
Swoopindagudgud wrote:Could you try uploading the video again?
Thanks for noticing me. It was blocked because of the "TRON" videomaterial, so before i can re-upload it on YouTube, i need to make a different video. But "fear not" 8-) I have it on FB: https://www.facebook.com/espen.eventyre ... 988385579/ :mrgreen:
Hey Espen!

First things first, I really like the track you chose! Its very enticing when I see the video playing and sliding along with the bass. I really like how you utilized the different layers. When the light flashes between red and blue it creates depth in the video! Well done!!!

What do you think was the focal point of the video?

Also, what was your favorite module in this composition?
Espen

Post by Espen »

Swoopindagudgud wrote: What do you think was the focal point of the video?
Answer: A little of this, a litle of that... LOL! Sorry. Dont know what to answer to this... Im, just playing around. Nothing too serious...

Also,
Swoopindagudgud wrote: what was your favorite module in this composition?
Answer: There was only one module for all this video... Im not currently into this whole; "switching scenes" stuff. Im just trying to have fun :P
Espen

Post by Espen »

Most of all, im a music artist. THEN, im a visual artist... So this video stuff, is just a bonus...
almilius@gmail.com

Re: Odins Champion (TRON music video) (Updated)

Post by almilius@gmail.com »

First of all I think the jam is tight. Would love to hear the finished product. Tron was a good flick and this video I would think promotes it if anything. I don’t get YouTube sometimes but Disney just doesn’t get it at all lol. Thanks for the share! Loved it :D