Previous topicNext topic

Visual orchestration with a pinch of filth

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
reGeneraTed

Visual orchestration with a pinch of filth

Post by reGeneraTed »

I really enjoyed creating this piece. There is something about hearing the orchestral elements that really gets me going. The melodies and the percussion are so pleasing to the ear.

W3rD

Re: Visual orchestration with a pinch of filth

Post by W3rD »

Dude, this is SEXY! I super fw your style. One recommendation I have (bc I encountered this same thing) is if you want movements to stop the jagged back and fourth movements: change the source of the translate nodes to "no source" and slap a snie osc. or ramp on that ish. Keep it up homie, I love that DIRTY DIRTY DUBSTEP!
reGeneraTed

Post by reGeneraTed »

Lucid Atrium wrote:Dude, this is SEXY! I super fw your style. One recommendation I have (bc I encountered this same thing) is if you want movements to stop the jagged back and fourth movements: change the source of the translate nodes to "no source" and slap a snie osc. or ramp on that ish. Keep it up homie, I love that DIRTY DIRTY DUBSTEP!
Hey there, Lucid!

Great to hear from you man. I really appreciate the kind comments and tips. I will apply this in one of my next videos. Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge!

Best,
-Swoop
visuality

Post by visuality »

Cool visuals!