Previous topicNext topic

creating a Music Video with my pianomusic

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
pianist

creating a Music Video with my pianomusic

Post by pianist »

Hello together,
today I bought the terrific Magic studio and was successfully playing songs, classics, etc., to the verious Samples under the Menue Option "Help"
Finally I wanted to export a Video. The system worked ok except for the saved video in mp4, because there was nothing to be seen and heard, even though the player played it from start to finish. So far I could not find any helpful information in the owners manual.
Would you please help me in telling me what have I done wrong and how it is to be done correctly.
Please disregard any wrong spelling and wording - it has been many years since I lived for a while in Australia and I'm not really young anymore :)
For your answer I would be very greatful.
pianist

Re: creating a Music Video with my pianomusic

Post by pianist »

By the way, this all happened on a good working computer with "Windows 10" (autmatically upgrated from Windows 8) and the player with which I wanted to see the result is called "Video and TV".
In the program of "Magic Music Visuals" I'm missing the "Stard- and Stop recording Buttons as well as the "Play - and Pause- Buttons" etc., don't you?
kind regards, pianist
pianist

Post by pianist »

Its me again.
Loocking throug the forums discussions about problems by exporting videos I found the following:

"The most common cause of this is not assigning the audio inputs."

My audio inputs are playing my electronic keyboard which is connected via the "microphone in connector" to the computer.
It works beautyfully when I'm trying out the samples under Menue Option "Help"

What else do I have I to do about "assigning the audio inputs" ? All other informations please see my two previous posts.

I would very much appreciate your help. Thanks and regards, pianist
Sadler

Post by Sadler »

Try placing a single image module in the comp and rendering that.

Let us know the results and the specs of your machine.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

If you want to export a movie with audio, the first thing you need to do is record your audio to a file (in some other program, such as Audacity: http://www.audacityteam.org/).

Exporting a movie is not a real-time process, so it can't accept live audio input.

Once you have your audio file, follow the steps here: https://magicmusicvisuals.com/downloads ... AudioFiles
pianist

Post by pianist »

Hello sadler,
thank you for your replay. I had a bit of a problem in understanding what you mean by:

"Try placing a single image module in the comp and rendering that.": "single image module" = ?, "comp" = Computer ?, "rendering" = to run the program?

Let us know the results and the specs of your machine. : "specs of your machine" = specification of my Computer?

As you can see, I'm a beginner. Nevertheless, Eric postet something which I understand, that I can't produce a Video with live Pianomusik but I have to create a music file first with a programm like "Audacity" That makes sence but unfortunately is more work. Here I was a little ahead of the technic :D

Once again, many thanks for your effort, Sadler.
Until we meet again, have fun, pianist
pianist

Post by pianist »

Hallo Eric,
thank you for your reply.
I understand, that I can't produce a Video with live Pianomusik but I have to create a music file first with a programm like "Audacity" That makes sence but unfortunately is also more work. Here I was a little ahead of the technic :D
I have worked with Audacity so that schould be no problem.
However with: "Once you have your audio file, follow the steps here: ..." = "Where" do I have to enter "What"? could cause me some difficulties: "assigning the audio inputs" ??? How do I start the program ???
Maybe I'll have to contact you again in this matter
Until then, many Thanks and good days, pianist