Previous topicNext topic

The 30 band spectrum sample project

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
TheLaughingBuddha

The 30 band spectrum sample project

Post by TheLaughingBuddha »

How would I go about incorporating the 30 band sample project into my project?
My project has a lot of scenes and the sample project has like 13 scenes...is there a way to compile the sample project to import into mine...I know you can import and merge projects I was just wondering what the best way to do this is?
Many thanks
Magic
Site Admin

Re: The 30 band spectrum sample project

Post by Magic »

Eventually I'd like to add a feature that lets you compile multiple scenes into one module. But for now the only way to do it is to import all the scenes unfortunately.
dj0le

Post by dj0le »

Buddha,

You can probably simplify it pretty significantly so it's less scenes to import. Assuming your music is basically uniform stereo you really only need one of the left/right channels and that cuts out 1/2 of the scenes right off the bat without changing the functionality (just use the left for both sides). Also, if you did that you could get rid of the stereo output and just combine that with the Left Main and you would be down to 6 scenes. And really, although it would be a cluster of modules, you could put all low/mid/high sets into one giant scene and get it down to 2 without losing any of the look.

Eric,

Maybe you could do something like have 2 options for scenes (setup or output). Then have the output scenes be the ones visible on the main bar, and the setups accessible by holding down a key + clicking on the output scenes they are assigned to.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Yeah, I definitely agree that some improved scene organization is needed. One option I've been thinking about is having functionality similar to a web browser, where you can have multiple windows, each with their own collection of tabs.
TheLaughingBuddha

Post by TheLaughingBuddha »

Thanks guys :)