Previous topicNext topic

GLSLShader module

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Tsunoo

GLSLShader module

Post by Tsunoo »

Hello all Magic users!

I am looking for shaders to use in the GLSLShader module. I already have the extension pack and downloaded a few from www.shadertoy.com. Do you know shaders that react to audio, using the AudioToImage module? I tried to find some on the Internet, but I could not find any website offering txt files for downloading... And it turns out that I am not really good at writing my own shaders :(.

Thanks to all, and keep on the great work!
Sadler

Re: GLSLShader module

Post by Sadler »

Search for 'reactive' gives 25 shaders. There are many others too. Half the fun is finding them.

e.g. Reactive Sphere

I haven't got my head around shaders yet either. Have a look here if you're interested: Book of Shaders, by Patricio Gonzalez Vivo.
Tsunoo

Post by Tsunoo »

Thank you Sadler! I searched for "audio" and missed some...
bareimage

Post by bareimage »

Tsunoo wrote:Hello all Magic users!

I am looking for shaders to use in the GLSLShader module. I already have the extension pack and downloaded a few from http://www.shadertoy.com. Do you know shaders that react to audio, using the AudioToImage module? I tried to find some on the Internet, but I could not find any website offering txt files for downloading... And it turns out that I am not really good at writing my own shaders :(.

Thanks to all, and keep on the great work!
I would suggest using ISF shaders. They offer a lot of controls. The controls can be set to react to audio