There are a couple fun new features (Performer edition only):
- Open Sound Control (OSC) support for modules, globals, and playlist
- New video capture modules for better compatibility with capture devices (VideoCaptureDS on Windows, VideoCaptureQT on OSX)
There are also some minor improvements:
- Audio gain sliders moved directly next to audio sources (no longer in a separate popup window)
- Improved export speed for .png image sequences (up to 4x faster on some processors)
- Bug fix for disconnected/unavailable streams in VideoStream module
- A few other very minor bug fixes, but nothing critical
You may also notice that the Audio/MIDI window was renamed to the Input Sources window, and inputs are now called sources. With the addition of OSC, it seemed like a good time to have a more general name for the window .
The detailed list of changes is further below.
I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to post in the General Discussion forum if you encounter any issues.
Thanks as always,
Code: Select all
What's New In Version 2.1 ------------------------- - Added Open Sound Control support for modules, globals, and playlist - Added new VideoCaptureDS and VideoCaptureQT modules for legacy capture devices - Improved speed of .png image sequence export - Renamed Audio Window to Input Sources Window - Moved audio gain sliders into Input Sources Window with show/hide option - Added minor UI tweaks for scene selection - Added information for missing files in module File parameters - Fixed bug with disconnected/unavailable streams in VideoStream module - Fixed bug with small memory leaks in VideoFile module - Fixed bug with non-standard sizes for Hap videos in VideoFile module - Fixed bug with MIDI Learn not updating modules properly in some rare cases - Fixed bug with quickly double-clicking Magic project files from OS folders - Fixed bug with renaming folders after importing projects