Previous topicNext topic

Newbie's attempt

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
Post Reply
kacey101
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Newbie's attempt

Post by kacey101 »

Hi all

This is something quite different from what I've seen posted up here but I hope you enjoy it.
It's a cover of a song by a band called Mostly Autumn that I am a huge fan of. Apart from the text and the vocal clips (which were added within Corel Videostudio), everything else was done using about 5 scenes in a Magic Music Visuals playlist.
I'd previously played around with the demo version of Magic Music Visuals but this is my first attempt since buying it (and I have a huge amount to learn!!!)
This is purely a hobby for me - so be kind :-)

Cheers

Keith C.

TKS
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 10:40 am

Re: Newbie's attempt

Post by TKS »

I like it 8-)
Yes, it's different, but in a good way. It's a good song and you tell its story.
I think it's definitely a good start with MMV!
skarabee
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:11 am

Re: Newbie's attempt

Post by skarabee »

Well done for a first attempt, and congrats for the music! Nice guitar part and vocal. happy to see Mostly Automn mentionned in a Magic Visual topic.
hope to see and hear more from you.
kacey101
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Re: Newbie's attempt

Post by kacey101 »

TKS wrote:I like it 8-)
Yes, it's different, but in a good way. It's a good song and you tell its story.
I think it's definitely a good start with MMV!
That's really kind of you to say.
Many thanks.
kacey101
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Re: Newbie's attempt

Post by kacey101 »

skarabee wrote:Well done for a first attempt, and congrats for the music! Nice guitar part and vocal. happy to see Mostly Automn mentionned in a Magic Visual topic.
hope to see and hear more from you.
Can't beat a bit of Mostly Autumn - or even a lot of Mostly Autumn!
Thanks for your kind words.
The Urban Hermit
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:08 am

Re: Newbie's attempt

Post by The Urban Hermit »

Well done. Great recording and great video. Outstanding for a first attempt with Magic Music Visuals.
Vegadeth
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:13 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Newbie's attempt

Post by Vegadeth »

Fucking great man! My first attempt I would never post and this is better than years later for me.
kacey101
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Re: Newbie's attempt

Post by kacey101 »

BrianP1963 wrote:Well done. Great recording and great video. Outstanding for a first attempt with Magic Music Visuals.
Wow thanks. I record using Cubase and like to put the odd track on to YouTube - half the fun is trying to create a video that fits the song. Thanks again for your kind words.
kacey101
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Re: Newbie's attempt

Post by kacey101 »

Vegadeth wrote:Fucking great man! My first attempt I would never post and this is better than years later for me.
Hey, thanks for the kind words. I struck lucky with this video because I found the animated cowboys clip that I was able to splice and cut to fit the song. The rest was all thanks to Music Visuals though - and one or two bits of help from people on these forums.
Post Reply