Previous topicNext topic

First video

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
gaetano

First video

Post by gaetano »

Hello there! I'm new to magic visuals but love it already. This is my first attempt. I hope you like it!
Sadler

Re: First video

Post by Sadler »

Great idea and nicely executed. I would have been tempted to use trails to reveal more of the head earlier, but leaving it sparse is more intriguing.
gaetano

Post by gaetano »

Sadler wrote:Great idea and nicely executed. I would have been tempted to use trails to reveal more of the head earlier, but leaving it sparse is more intriguing.
Thanks!!!
reGeneraTed

Post by reGeneraTed »

I like what you did here. Did you do all of this in MMV? If so, how did you segregate all of the separate elements? I really enjoy how you built up the effects over time. Great work!
gaetano

Post by gaetano »

reGeneraTed wrote:I like what you did here. Did you do all of this in MMV? If so, how did you segregate all of the separate elements? I really enjoy how you built up the effects over time. Great work!
Hi reGeneraTed! So sorry I see this only now, for some reason I completely missed it until now. I'm really glad to hear that you liked it! To answer your question, the layers of the head were a bunch of png's designed by my friend Simone Marian using a 3D software (don't know which one but can ask if you want). MMV draws these png's from a folder. Hope this answers your question somehow...

All the best!
gaetano