Previous topicNext topic

My best work so far in my opinion

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
Dj Hazardous

My best work so far in my opinion

Post by Dj Hazardous »

Yes I know I have the demo version of magic music visuals but as soon as earn enough $ ill buy the full version. Anyhow enjoy this video and maybe consider subscribing. ;) :)
reGeneraTed

Re: My best work so far in my opinion

Post by reGeneraTed »

Hello Dj Hazardous!

I'm glad to see you're enjoying Magic. This application has made me feel like quite the artist. It feels like I get to orchestrate along with whichever song I choose. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your productions.

Keep up the good work :D
Dj Hazardous

Re: My best work so far in my opinion

Post by Dj Hazardous »

Swoopindagudgud wrote:Hello Dj Hazardous!

I'm glad to see you're enjoying Magic. This application has made me feel like quite the artist. It feels like I get to orchestrate along with whichever song I choose. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your productions.

Keep up the good work :D
Hello there Swoopindagudgud I'm glad to hear how wonderful M.M.V has made you feel. I've actually been using M.M.V. for a long while now and I'm very happy how far it has come since then. I'm actually very happy M.M.V was created because I used to spend many frustrating hours with adobe after effects trying to create music visualizers for my music channel but eventually I got tired of it and found M.M.V and it was a lifesaver honestly. Once again thx for the wonderful reply and ill try to post more content but I recommend head over to my Youtube channel and subscribe have a nice day my friend. :D