Previous topicNext topic

Monkey Nature - My First Magic Video

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
skain

Monkey Nature - My First Magic Video

Post by skain »

I stumbled upon Magic last night, downloaded the demo, watched a few of Derek Gee's videos, and then made this for a track I'd previously recorded on my OP-1. Then I bought the full version.

What a cool program. I'd be interested to hear if anybody has any tips as far as the best bitrate and resolution settings for YouTube uploads. I get that there's only so much you can do once YouTube's encoders get their hands on it, but has anyone found a 'sweet spot' that's a good compromise between file size (upload time) and final YouTube quality?

Thanks for the awesome software, Eric! Can't wait to get deeper into it.

W3rD

Re: Monkey Nature - My First Magic Video

Post by W3rD »

Yo dude, glad you found the program and are enjoying it! It really is a good time! To help answer your question I have no issues getting full HD quality on youtube with my renders using the standard export settings, the only change I make is changing the resolution from 1280 x 720 to 3840 x 2160 (4k.)

I don't believe it's bundled with the full version but they just released a $5 upgrade that gives you more render options which I highly recommend grabbing.

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Cheers