Previous topicNext topic

Wow Dancing Girls to Hard Tech-House Get Some

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
EarJuice

Wow Dancing Girls to Hard Tech-House Get Some

Post by EarJuice »

This was my first day with the software and second attempt to make something. It came out so well. Wow. Wait until the transitions. It just gets crazier and crazier with hundreds of girls dancing around. The dancer is from Fiverr. For $10US she made a 2min sample but she starts and ends in the same spot so I just looped her with no other alterations, then fast chromakey, red Hue and effects. :shock:

This is my new song made with Reason 10.

EarJuice

Re: Wow Dancing Girls to Hard Tech-House Get Some

Post by EarJuice »

:roll: I probably won't submit my other tracks as the latest ones (where I used Magic) are parody songs with audio samples of Boogie2988 saying 'stuff'. Just got to channel if you do wanna see Boogie1488 dancing around. youtube.com/earjuice

I just can't believe how easy it is once you know the basics. I would love some more video tutorials talking about what each effects does. Also, how to get the polygon to something interesting. :D

Does anyone make templates for Fiverr? I'm making clips for Discord buddies and stuff but was considering making 3-4 templates for Fiverr that people can then choose (tell me the transition times) and then I upload it as .MP4 with 60 frames with a PNG folder as extra gig (although I won't put PNG together as that took forever with this video and the quality wasn't much better).

I think the best way to go for quality would be to capture the preview on fullscreen???????