Previous topicNext topic

showreel 2018

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
Kvasnik

showreel 2018

Post by Kvasnik »

A selection of clips from music events where I was doing the visuals.

Usually I make and hang the screens, and then project onto them with a projector.

All projects were done in Magic.

M
LMan

Re: showreel 2018

Post by LMan »

<3 the clock part
Sadler

Post by Sadler »

Looks like your heading down the projection mapping route in those clips, assuming the clocks were circular screens. Have you had many opportunities to develop content for a specific stage setup? Who in the whole production decides how the visuals will be integrated? I saw you were using the playlist there. How much do you interact with magic during a set?
Kvasnik

Post by Kvasnik »

Sadler wrote:Looks like your heading down the projection mapping route in those clips, assuming the clocks were circular screens. Have you had many opportunities to develop content for a specific stage setup? Who in the whole production decides how the visuals will be integrated?
Yes the screens were circular. To be honest they're pretty small events, so it's on me to set up the screens and to some extent design the stage. The content is usually completely down to me, and I have a big archive of clips etc to use.
Sadler wrote: I saw you were using the playlist there. How much do you interact with magic during a set?
I usually set up the visuals and develop the playlist at the beginning of a night, and then later in the night the playlist plays through.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

A selection of clips from music events where I was doing the visuals.

Usually I make and hang the screens, and then project onto them with a projector.

All projects were done in Magic.
Always great to see your work!
Kvasnik

Post by Kvasnik »

LMan wrote:<3 the clock part
Actually thinking about it, the clocks I made in magic too! :-)