Previous topicNext topic

Ishome | Ken Taver -> Glitch Visual

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
visuality

Ishome | Ken Taver -> Glitch Visual

Post by visuality »

Not official, but I went to town on glitching out something I thought I would share. Able to do this in magic after many, many moons. I had to record it with my phone, it was a processor killer, I like the screen recorded look anyway for this one, It's not perfect but I think it's kinda cool. Audio is by Ishome | KenTavr.

Sadler

Re: Ishome | Ken Taver -> Glitch Visual

Post by Sadler »

The first minute had some great colours. The ballerina reactivity was on point! Haven't seen Bettie Page for a while.
visuality

Re: Ishome | Ken Taver -> Glitch Visual

Post by visuality »

Thanks Sadler. Its all Moshing in a ISF shaders, the beginning is actually a 3d head with a color glitch noise applied to it. Movement of the heads rotation is driven by audio, its so moshed out it looks like a color cloud, I give everything a color grade or I end up with everything being harsh reds blues and greens, not very interesting. The ballet dancer is a motion mask I think combined again with the moshing, also some layering tricks with modes to pull out the effect and dancer from the background. Unfortunately the Betty page one got blown out in the recording. :oops: