Previous topicNext topic

Oh Yes Pink Elephants

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
W3rD

Oh Yes Pink Elephants

Post by W3rD »

Lil something something I've been putting together the past couple days, enjoy!

(Not responsible for spontaneous headbanging)

W3rD

Re: Oh Yes Pink Elephants

Post by W3rD »

Also, I create a lot more than visuals so come say "hi" on my facebook page! I'm always down for new friends.

https://www.facebook.com/LucidAtrium

I'm active on Instagram as well!

https://www.instagram.com/lucid_atrium/

or you can just email me at LucidAtrium@gmail.com

I'll be hitting up Summer Camp Music Festival in May as well as Northern Invasion also in May.
PoohBear

Post by PoohBear »

Not my sort of music but I did like the visuals and theme of it.......
reGeneraTed

Post by reGeneraTed »

Lucid,

You outdid yourself dude!!!! The intro felt like an opening to a carnival. It gave me quite the whimsical feeling! These visuals are incredibly appealing and I love how it transitions from blurred to clear.

How did you control the zoom on this video?

Also, it must have been insane to hear this song live! I downloaded it from Youtube so I could toss it into one of my visualizers. :)

Thanks for the inspiration!

-GT
W3rD

Post by W3rD »

PoohBear,

I appreciate the honesty and appreciation! My next visual will be to my favorite band TOOL so maybe you'll jive with that more? :)

Swoop,

Thank you! I'm really happy with how this turned out, it has been my most ambitious visual in terms of choreography and technical applications (animating the elephant drawing) however, the mechanics I used are fairly simple. To achieve the breathing zoom I slapped a transition module on the background video with a sine osc. modifier. on the z-axis. If you set the modifier to "no source" the speed moves at a constant rate.

Experiencing this set was absolute insanity! 2009 was my first year attending festivals and this is one of my clearest memories from that year.

Stoked to see how the networks get down (;