Previous topicNext topic

Lucia interpreting X-Rated by Excision

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
reGeneraTed

Lucia interpreting X-Rated by Excision

Post by reGeneraTed »

Lucia the neural network responds to X-Rated by Excision.

W3rD

Re: Lucia interpreting X-Rated by Excision

Post by W3rD »

That was freaking sweet! You definitely took me somewhere for a lil bit. The syncing is on point, how many scenes did you end up using here?
W3rD

Post by W3rD »

What exactly is Lucia?
reGeneraTed

Post by reGeneraTed »

Lucid Atrium wrote:That was freaking sweet! You definitely took me somewhere for a lil bit. The syncing is on point, how many scenes did you end up using here?
Hey Lucid!

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the video! I've been trying to figure out how to make things sync up correctly for quite some time and its a huge compliment that you noticed.

I only used one scene for this video. Lucia is a neural network I built to respond/create a story to whatever song it receives. I've been experimenting with dubstep songs lately and the outcome has been enjoyable. :)

Is there any songs you are interested in at the moment? I'd be more than happy to send you Lucia's iteration.

-Swoop
reGeneraTed

Post by reGeneraTed »

Lucid Atrium wrote:That was freaking sweet! You definitely took me somewhere for a lil bit. The syncing is on point, how many scenes did you end up using here?
Here is another video by Lucia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY9JMRe ... e=youtu.be
W3rD

Post by W3rD »

Dude, Lucia fucking gets down! How much of this is pre-op and how much is post? Do you think you'd be able to rig this live?
W3rD

Post by W3rD »

I wouldn't mind seeing how Lucia likes Rude Bois: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlczp0Qzzpk

XD
reGeneraTed

Post by reGeneraTed »

Lucid Atrium wrote:Dude, Lucia fucking gets down! How much of this is pre-op and how much is post? Do you think you'd be able to rig this live?
Too be honest I just have it as one scene in Magic. So all you have to do is press play and let Lucia do her thing. ;)

However... She runs at .3 FPS on my MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012):

Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

If I wanted to run it live I'd really need to invest in a custom computer. :cry:
W3rD

Post by W3rD »

Understandable, I bet you need a beast of a CPU to keep all that junk inside that trunk. I just upgraded to a beefy Windows desktop replacement from a Macbook so if you ever want a benchmark on another machine I'd be happy to see how she runs over here.

My laptop specs are:

CPU - 3.6Ghz Intel i7-7700k
RAM - 8 GB DDR4 (plans to bump to 16)
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070

I'd also love to play with her myself if you were ever comfortable putting her out there, I would definitely pay for software this sweet! Feel free to email me if you're interested, I check it more frequently than the forums.

LucidAtrium@gmail.com