Previous topicNext topic

Abstract Maker V1 (With source)

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
TanookiMonk

Abstract Maker V1 (With source)

Post by TanookiMonk »

This is a project to create Abstract art using magic. Yes it is weird to post a magic project not for video into the video section trust me i know. BUT there is no "User-submitted photos" haha :P. So basicly it was made for creating images for a later use on Magic project. Just refresh using ctrl + e and get a new image
11.jpg
11.jpg (264.6 KiB) Viewed 4926 times
22.jpg
22.jpg (265.63 KiB) Viewed 4926 times
i wish i could upload more image on dropbox and share them here but for some reason the bbcode img is off...

Source :
Abstract Maker V1.magic
(10.22 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
Vegadeth

Re: Abstract Maker V1 (With source)

Post by Vegadeth »

Looks cool and thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work on my end. I'll try again later when I get a chance to mess with it longer.
Sadler

Post by Sadler »

AbstractCurves (http://abstractcurves.com/) is quite nice and can generate stills with alpha. If you can come up with a magic project to emulate AC and have it animated that would be quite nice ;)
TanookiMonk

Post by TanookiMonk »

Sadler wrote:AbstractCurves (http://abstractcurves.com/) is quite nice and can generate stills with alpha. If you can come up with a magic project to emulate AC and have it animated that would be quite nice ;)
Its funny you say that i am a user of abstractcurves too and yes i thought about making movies using it with macros. But recreate such an amazing piece of software in magic would be impossible. And also i like the randomness of my project. This is nice to think that if i refresh i would never get something like it again !