Previous topicNext topic

more magic explorations

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
visuality

more magic explorations

Post by visuality »

All the scenes above are made with magic manually. The scenes are manually created by me, I do use opengl for some spacial warps and postfx but not scenes, just for fx and treatments. The gold T, equality piece uses absolutely no shaders, even the volumetrics and glow was created in magic. My own creepy audio was used for the top animation, its a nameless song I just made an hour ago lol love Ableton Live. , the glitch video uses Kraftwerks, music non stop.
skarabee

Re: more magic explorations

Post by skarabee »

Amazing work. I prefer the first one. Love the graph stuff between 2:00 and 2:16, and also the golden T.
artnik

Post by artnik »

I love the Glitch one. It's so well timed.
visuality

Post by visuality »

Thanks skarabee -Decided to share the Gold T patch with all users, it will demonstrate the use of Tweened motion and a approach to fake volumetrics quickly using blur, composite and additive color. alpha channels are respected. You can use it with any image to make glows or volumetrics fx, look closely at the chain to understand it. Sorry cant share the font for obvious reasons :lol: remember the design will break without the font my guess is the default font will be used in it place. The Original font was Adam CG Pro
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldtigwn5p3evt ... magic?dl=0

Thanks Nik -timing credit goes to the developer. There is a little more about the Glitch synth on the YouTube page. It uses any texture, video or patch as input and synthesizes it into glorious abstractions that are nearly impossible to encode :) I made 3 or 4 such patches, love them. Just trying get around to cleaning up my desktop to out more vids :D