Previous topicNext topic

MEZMOSIS

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
Toponetone

MEZMOSIS

Post by Toponetone »

Hi,
This is my first attempt at using Magic. I think I was able to pick up the basics really quickly and it certainly stimulated lots of ideas as I went along. Already bought version 2 and looking forward to using the new stuff. Love this program!

Let me know what you think.
Cheers,
Tony

P.S Can anybody clue me in to why the video starts half way in on youtube?
Sorry, please rewind to the start if it does this for you.
Sadler

Re: MEZMOSIS

Post by Sadler »

Started at the beginning for me. Perhaps you'd closed down YouTube after watching half way. YouTube will often resume where you left off.

Very relaxing music - felt myself more centred after just a few minutes. In my own personal experience as viewer/listener the visuals must have only positive and relaxed rhythmic elements (which you have plenty of) but elements responding to audio volume such as the scaled circle and the wave form are, IMO, too frenetic for the music. This is obviously very subjective but dark vignettes are somewhat foreboding to me (esp. when combined with clouds) and the rippling of the logo was reminiscent of dizziness.
Toponetone

Post by Toponetone »

Thanks for the feedback. I think I might have another go and change some of the imagery to better fit the music. In my excitement to experiment with the software I did rush through it a bit. Was a lot of fun and I think it looks great watching it on a big screen.
Cheers,
Tony
Trygve

Post by Trygve »

Very nice and relaxing to watch and listen to. I am curious on how u did that water reflexion stuff? I am planning to upload something similar myself, with 432hz relaxing Jazz music... Have u looked into the benefit of that? Very easy to batch convert music to 432hz in Audacity...