Previous topicNext topic

Magic Visual midi Keyboard

Live performances or exported movies created with Magic.
skarabee

Magic Visual midi Keyboard

Post by skarabee »

Third test with midifile. This one shows a 25 keys round keyboard and some other goodies. The audio file is composed in Cubase, allowing to control Magic parameters with midi CCs. Song is then exported as audio and midifile (notes and automated controls).

Currently working on more complex models: gears, drumstick with arm movement, boucing balls.

Sadler

Re: Magic Visual midi Keyboard

Post by Sadler »

Nice - a reactive jellyfish. I especially like the way you mixed the audio with the midi to add interest to the 'keyboards' movement. Also, like the way you move from 2d to 3d.
Espen

Post by Espen »

Awesome :!: :ugeek:
OblongBox

Post by OblongBox »

very cool
Mikedunn

Post by Mikedunn »

Yay ! Good work ;p
Trygve

Post by Trygve »

Wow ! That is on e of the best I have seen ! I just started to explore MMV for use with midi and I am VERY interested to know how u did this... Any template u could share? :roll:
visuality

Post by visuality »

Whoa that was amazing work on object rotational axis and midi |timing, great stuff!
skarabee

Post by skarabee »

I'll make an archive and shared links for the wav/midi files for this one (and some other stuff. )
Trygve

Post by Trygve »

Just watched ur latest one on youtube today and that was AWESOME ! U kicked my ass to finely purchase MMV today and I can't wait to get started... Having more 400 songs on SC that I want to publish on youtube. All made in Band in a Box, so they all have midi in addition to the audio. Would be grateful if u also would share the MMV project files and the objects u used so I can start right away. Hopefully a tutorial also? Missing that when it comes to the midi part... Looking forward to ur next one ! Keep it up !
skarabee

Post by skarabee »

Yes I will share some sources. But first I have to clean things and make an archive with all the ressources. Then I have to find some place to share it...
Stay tuned.