Visual orchestration with a pinch of filth

Sun May 13, 2018 5:25 pm

I really enjoyed creating this piece. There is something about hearing the orchestral elements that really gets me going. The melodies and the percussion are so pleasing to the ear.

[media]
Swoopindagudgud

Re: Visual orchestration with a pinch of filth

Mon May 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Dude, this is SEXY! I super fw your style. One recommendation I have (bc I encountered this same thing) is if you want movements to stop the jagged back and fourth movements: change the source of the translate nodes to "no source" and slap a snie osc. or ramp on that ish. Keep it up homie, I love that DIRTY DIRTY DUBSTEP!
Lucid Atrium

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Lucid Atrium wrote:Dude, this is SEXY! I super fw your style. One recommendation I have (bc I encountered this same thing) is if you want movements to stop the jagged back and fourth movements: change the source of the translate nodes to "no source" and slap a snie osc. or ramp on that ish. Keep it up homie, I love that DIRTY DIRTY DUBSTEP!

Hey there, Lucid!

Great to hear from you man. I really appreciate the kind comments and tips. I will apply this in one of my next videos. Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge!

Best,
-Swoop
Swoopindagudgud

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Cool visuals!
visuality

Return to User-Submitted Videos

© 2018 Color & Music, LLC • This web site is mobile-friendly