Previous topicNext topic

Stretch the Magic Module

Suggestions for new features for Magic.
VidEZ

Stretch the Magic Module

Post by VidEZ »

Hi,
I often have a lot of connectors going into the last /Magic window or module. It can't be "stretched". It does grow in height as I add connectors, but it would be helpful if it could be stretched.

This would make seeing the various inputs into the Magic module much much easier, and keeping the various effects coming into the module organized.

Thanks,
VidEZ
Sadler

Re: Stretch the Magic Module

Post by Sadler »

This is an interesting suggestion. I occasionally find it a minor inconvenience to attach many inputs into a subsequent node - situations where the node I want to connect to is off the screen. Not sure its worth changing the workspace for that though.

One thing to bear in mind, if you connect many nodes to the magic node and then add a Post Processing node, it will contain as many Scene Input nodes (more across multiple scenes for PP) as was originally connected. I don't like this because it can interfere with a specific post processing setup.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

It does grow in height as I add connectors, but it would be helpful if it could be stretched.
I think I understand what you're saying, but I doubt it would be a high priority for us.
I occasionally find it a minor inconvenience to attach many inputs into a subsequent node
There are menu items and keyboard shortcuts specifically for this, if you weren't already aware: https://magicmusicvisuals.com/downloads ... tedModules
Sadler

Post by Sadler »

menu items and keyboard shortcuts specifically for this, if you weren't already aware
I did need a reminder - thanks!