Colour Code Scene Tabs

Post by Studio-dbfx »

Hi Eric,

Would it be possible to add a feature to colour code the scene tabs? :D
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Colour Code Scene Tabs

Post by Magic »

I've thought about it, but it's tricky because they already need to be colored for the Playlist. I haven't come up with a good solution yet.
Studio-dbfx

Post by Studio-dbfx »

Ah! Okay, Thanks Eric! Because sometimes a few scenes are related to each other, and colouring coding would help knowing which ones belong to each other, and which ones are required for the playlist.

also Is there a way to turn off the automatic timing in the playlist? when changing the time for a scene or to lock the time when it's been set, for example.... I do a rough timing guide with a few scenes in the playlist, then I add more modules to the playlist to make it more interesting. But when I change time in the new scene other modules below it also change time.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Ah! Okay, Thanks Eric! Because sometimes a few scenes are related to each other, and colouring coding would help knowing which ones belong to each other, and which ones are required for the playlist.
Have you tried using the Folder Panel? It's really the best method for organizing your scenes. https://magicmusicvisuals.com/downloads ... FolderView
also Is there a way to turn off the automatic timing in the playlist?
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by the automatic timing. Can you provide a screenshot or two?
Studio-dbfx

Post by Studio-dbfx »

Thanks Eric, I will try the folder method. :D

Auto Advanced Start Time

In the first screenshot when I change the time of the scene 'Verse' for example, the second screenshot all the timings below that scene have been automatically changed. I like to use a few scenes as 'Key Frames' when I do a rough playlist, then add more scenes and build when needed.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (317.49 KiB) Viewed 5329 times
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (317.98 KiB) Viewed 5329 times
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Ok I think I understand. I'm pretty sure I looked at this a while ago and there was some issue with it, but I'll make a note to take another look.
Studio-dbfx

Post by Studio-dbfx »

Thanks Eric!! :D
Studio-dbfx

Post by Studio-dbfx »

Auto Advanced Start Time

The automatic time feature is still useful when adjustments are needed for a whole playlist when exporting video. Only suggesting if it's possible to turn off that feature when creating/editing a playlist.