Previous topicNext topic

Trial expired as soon I download

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
izheizzy

Trial expired as soon I download

Post by izheizzy »

I just downloaded the trial for the first time but when I open it, it says the trial is expired. What do I do?
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Trial expired as soon I download

Post by Magic »

Sorry about that. Probably what's happening is your computer's date and time aren't set correctly. This makes Magic think the trial period is being tampered with.

Can you try updating the date and time in your operating system? It should fix the problem, but if not, definitely let me know.

Eric
Syd

Post by Syd »

particularly if you dual boot you might want to double check your date/time after reboot :)
izheizzy

Post by izheizzy »

Eric wrote:Sorry about that. Probably what's happening is your computer's date and time aren't set correctly. This makes Magic think the trial period is being tampered with.

Can you try updating the date and time in your operating system? It should fix the problem, but if not, definitely let me know.

Eric
My time is set correctly, I even set it back to see if that would fix it, nope. Even redownloaded it with different time settings, and I'm not dual booting so I don't know.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Ok, thanks. One other thought: Is it possible you've installed Magic before? Perhaps the trial already expired a while ago.

I'll try to think if there's anything else that could be causing this.