Previous topicNext topic

free content

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Filter22

free content

Post by Filter22 »

Hi there

Sorry but I can't find the answer to this on here...

I have the Performer edition and love it. A couple of months ago I downloaded a free set for a scenr called ColorWorks. This is a Magic file that i am able to open up and use as part of a scene. It has a magic extension on the file: colorworks.magic. I'm looking at other free content that's out there and I can't remember where I got this particular scene from?

i've had a look at the free content on the Magic site and it seems to be for 10 second loops that people put into resolume and various other pieces of software - including Magic it says.

If I download this, it seems that these are mov files rather than Magic files. I'm guessing they need to be Magic files to react to audio?

where do I find free Magic files?

Many thanks
Sadler

Re: free content

Post by Sadler »

Filter22

Post by Filter22 »

That's it - thank you. It's a great resurce. It has a magic file extension. Are all the DocOptic free resources also triggered by an audio input?

Many thanks
Sadler

Post by Sadler »

DocOptic is mostly video and intended for Resolume. Magic can consume DXV though.

Remember that there are plenty of great projects in the Magic install - Help -> Examples.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Yes, and there are more free projects in the Tutorials forum here.