Previous topicNext topic

files won't load

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
PowBlackJesus

files won't load

Post by PowBlackJesus »

I have been using this program for over 7 years. Recently I have made larger and larger files.
Whenever my files become big enough, Magic just stops loading them. I mean just doesn't load them.

I will open a file I was working on yesterday and it won't load now because Magic freezes up during the 'organizing modules' part. By freezing up I mean it sits on 90-96% and stays there. My first thought is that the file is just loading... but it will stay like that for hours, I've had it sit overnight and still not load the file. I don't know what the fuck is up with this.

Today it reached a tipping point. I've been opening and closing the program for 3 hours. Usually it will load up when I minimize to desktop and wait 30 seconds, after a few tries it will load (takes maybe 2 minutes).... but today I've been trying to work on it for 3 hours. I'm about to throw my fucking computer. I'm going insane, please send help I'm dying out here.

I don't know why it won't load my files no matter how long I wait, It's like it just gives up. I can literally watch it's power usage go down in task manager while it idols at 93-96%.
Magic
Site Admin

Re: files won't load

Post by Magic »

Not sure. Loading big projects shouldn't be an issue. If you want, you can contact us through our contact page and we will test your project for you.