Previous topicNext topic

Dedicated subreddit

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Joe

Dedicated subreddit

Post by Joe »

Hi Eric and everyone,

Reddit is my social media of choice so I have created a new subreddit specifically for this wicked software, which I only learnt about a week ago!

https://www.reddit.com/r/magicmusicvisuals

If you used Reddit then it would be nice to grow this community. I intend to post my random creations as I learn this thing. And since I have loads of questions already It thought it would be a nice place to grow a community of people who can help newcomers like me to create better visuals.

@Eric - if this is something you do not want, let me know and I will close it. But I think it can be something nice if it can grow to a decent size.
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Dedicated subreddit

Post by Magic »

I cannot and will not stop you, but yes, I would prefer it if you closed it. I very much appreciate your interest and enthusiasm, but there is just too much room for incorrect information on a message board that I am not moderating. I would not want users to be confused or misdirected. Plus, there are already thousands of answered questions here. I would hope you can feel like these forums would be the helpful community you need. I think most other users do feel that way.
Joe

Re: Dedicated subreddit

Post by Joe »

Understood, I’ll close it.