Previous topicNext topic

Holographic Projector .... (?)

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Magneto66

Holographic Projector .... (?)

Post by Magneto66 »

HI everybody, i purchased Magic ( Perfomer edition ) a couple of Years Ago and i'm wondering if there is a way to send the magic window (full screen mode, of course) to an external holographic projector (via HDMI, i suppose) instead of using a "conventional" projector with a screen, etc ... I Know that it can seem a ridiculous question :D BUT i don't know much about holographic projectors ... i just watched some videos in Youtube related to "cheap" led rotating projetors: i suppose that they all need a proprietary sw to send image and videos to the projector so i guess that Magic should use some third party plugin in order to) communicate with that sw (???) Do You tihink it would be possibile ? I don't even know how big the final projection could be ... !!! Of course it should be very big in order to use it on stage ... that's whay i'm planning to buy a big screen (that of course, requires a certain amount of time to mount it, etc etc) BUT maybe an holographic led device could avoid it ... Did anyone experience this kind of solution or is my idea completely absurd ;) ??? Thank You in advance - Best Regards
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Holographic Projector .... (?)

Post by Magic »

I really don't know anything about this, but I would imagine that you would need to send data, not video, to such a projector. And the data stream would need to be very carefully formatted to be compatible with the projector. I don't know if it would be possible to get Magic to work this way.