Previous topicNext topic

old txt's

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
groovmj

old txt's

Post by groovmj »

I have been working for hours on a dvd project using the gls shaders and have just upraded to v 1.52. I go back into my projects and most of them have been deleted from the folder they were in. Can I get the old txt's back?
Magic
Site Admin

Re: old txt's

Post by Magic »

Hmm, so you're saying the shaders can't be found?

They should be in [Magic installation folder]/Modules/Special/GLSLShaders. Is that folder there? And does it have any files in it?
groovmj

Post by groovmj »

It has 7 files when there used to be quite alot.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

That's quite odd. Have you tried re-installing Magic? I'm pretty sure it will fix the problem. If not, let me know.
groovmj

Post by groovmj »

When I setup the 1.52 version it created a duplicate separate folder with less files in it. Instead of overwriting the new update creates a totally new program and folders. I got my files back by pointing the program to the old folder.
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

That's true. If you want to install 1.52 into the same folder as a previous version, you have to choose the previous folder during the installation process.

The bottom line though is that there definitely shouldn't be less files in the shader folder. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I'll have a look.