Previous topicNext topic

Vector graphic manipulation

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
elcetera

Vector graphic manipulation

Post by elcetera »

Hi Guys,
I wonder if its possible to upload media file a simple vector graphic - lets say some simple vector drawing that could be manipulated throuch the sound - e.g. a simple line that can bounce or change shape according to audio? thank you for your help and tips
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Vector graphic manipulation

Post by Magic »

For simple shapes and lines you can use the Polygon module. For more advanced 3D shapes you can use the Model module.

There isn’t a module for SVGs or things like that because it’s not really possible to hardware accelerate them.
elcetera

Post by elcetera »

Eric wrote:For simple shapes and lines you can use the Polygon module. For more advanced 3D shapes you can use the Model module.

There isn’t a module for SVGs or things like that because it’s not really possible to hardware accelerate them.
Thank you Eric, yeah I was expecting that. Nevertheless your programme is genial! I purchased some years ago it and played a bit but just a nowadays I explored that its real gem! Great job!
Sadler

Post by Sadler »

There isn't a vector module, true enough, but you can load (monochrome) vectors if formatted as a font. Try webdings.