Previous topicNext topic

Audio Interference

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
adzine

Audio Interference

Post by adzine »

Hi,

I just recently posted in the user submitted videos. The last two videos I have made in magic have had the same problem. There seems to be some sort of interference in the audio. If you look at my video submitted and listen to it on headphones you’ll see what I mean. I wondered if you could think of what it might be? The audio track I used for the video is fine when listening to it on it’s own but when putting it to a video in magic it gets messed up after exporting. Please could you help?

Cheers,

A
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Audio Interference

Post by Magic »

I don't hear anything. Please be more specific? And post the original audio for comparison.
adzine

Post by adzine »

The first bit where it starts is just before 1:15 on the video and there’s bits throughout the whole video where you hear little bits of interference. It seems to mainly come from the right ear if your listening with headphones. It’s subtle but you can hear it
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

I would try downloading the 2.31 Beta because it did fix an audio export bug.
adzine

Post by adzine »

Oh ok, maybe if you can’t hear it it might not be a problem then. Thanks for your help anyway
adzine

Post by adzine »

Ok thanks I’ll give that a try
adzine

Post by adzine »

Hi, no downloaded the beta and seemed the export was worse than with full version. Oh well. It can’t be too much of a problem if you say you didn’t notice anything
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

If you post the track as I requested earlier, I can try to investigate. If not, I can't help you.
adzine

Post by adzine »

Here's the track
and the video

Cheers,

A
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Thanks, I will investigate this.
adzine

Post by adzine »

Thanks for trying to help. I think I might have sorted the problem now anyway. The mixer I was using to record the track with in my DAW via usb sample rate is 48KHZ so I changed the setting in my DAW to 48KHZ before recording and then when I exported the audio I changed the setting again to 48KHZ, before I was doing everything inside the DAW in 44.1KHZ. It seems that 48KHZ is generally good for working with video anyway.

Cheers,

A