Previous topicNext topic

Magic to NDI for beta?

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
MasterBasser

Magic to NDI for beta?

Post by MasterBasser »

I'm not sure if this is the best spot to put this but I've searched for hours and messed around for quite a while trying to get Magic to NDI sender modules working with the latest beta release and it just wont. Are there any workarounds to make that module work for 2.3 beta? If not, Would it be possible to get that to work with the beta?

To be clear, Spout to NDI is working fine but I need extra NDI sender modules for what I'm doing. "NDI -> OBS -> Seperate text files that update every 2 seconds" I've seen the suggestion to split the screen real estate into different sections which would work except the length of text changes frequently, could go from being 3 characters to 140 or more.

I'm loving the new features and updates and would love to be able to use the multiple ndi output function with the current beta release. Fantastic updates. :D

If I could have asked leadedge myself via DM's I would have however I dont have those perms. (that I know of)
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Magic to NDI for beta?

Post by Magic »

Yes, unfortunately a new version of those NDI plugins will have to be released for Magic v2.3. Apologies for the inconvenience.