Previous topicNext topic

midi configuration for playlist

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
notkaa

midi configuration for playlist

Post by notkaa »

I'm having a midi configuration problem with my Korg mini. I want to use the tracks keys to go from one scene to another in the playlist. I've done the midi training well. When I press the key the next scene is selected but when I release it, the selection goes back to its origin. How can I correct this?

Thanks
Magic
Site Admin

Re: midi configuration for playlist

Post by Magic »

Seems like your Korg is sending out an extra MIDI command when the button is released. Do you have something else configured to respond to that command?
notkaa

Post by notkaa »

I found, I had to use the Korg's midi configuration software so that the key wouldn't be in momentary but in toggle function.
Thank you for your answer which allowed me to look at the configuration of the Korg and not the Magic.

This software is awesome and I'm totally newbie with it.
skarabee

Post by skarabee »

Korg utilities are very usefull : you can change buttons behavior, min and max values, channels...
I
kozar

Post by kozar »

Hi,

I am using a nanoKorgKontrol 2. I set up Toggle in the KorgKontrolEditor but I still cant prev and next scenes in the playlist normally...

I have to hold down the key, everytime I release it it goes back to the previous scene.....