Previous topicNext topic

Magic Logo over screen

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Robbedit

Magic Logo over screen

Post by Robbedit »

Hi man, I'm new on this AWESOME software ( I looked for it for year a program like this!).

I'm studying user guide on your website and i'm learning many things! but i've a question....

First time I start to study on it,Magic logo wasn't on Visual Display and a few days ago I noticed that this annoying logo ( like in attached image) was mess me up every time.

How can I disable it?

https://i.imgsafe.org/0b11d938b4.png
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Magic Logo over screen

Post by Magic »

Thanks!

The watermark appears on the Demo version after 30 days. If you want to get rid of it, you can buy the full version: https://magicmusicvisuals.com/purchase.

We'd appreciate your support :).
Robbedit

Post by Robbedit »

Ahhhh...now i get it...
THanks for the answer,in these day I will do it!
Studio's one is all right? :)

Bye
Stephanie Hilman

Post by Stephanie Hilman »

Eric wrote:Thanks!

The watermark appears on the Demo version after 30 days. If you want to get rid of it, you can buy the full version: https://magicmusicvisuals.com/purchase.

We'd appreciate your support :).

Hello, I downloaded the Demo version earlier today(been trying it for less than 24 hours), but the floating watermark was applied on my exported video/final video. I thought you said "The watermark appears on the Demo version after 30 days". Did I miss anything?

Another question: Is it possible to move a Geometry such as Spectrum to any desired position (for example to the bottom left of the screen) in Magic Music Visuals? I'm considering to buy this product :)

Thank You :D
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

If the Demo can't establish a secure internet connection to validate your trial period then the watermark will appear sooner.

Yes, of course you can move anything to any part of the screen. If you are just starting with Magic, I'd suggest watching the tutorial videos, playing with the sample projects, and reading the User's Guide.
Terry Payman

Post by Terry Payman »

In case you haven't already worked out how by looking at sample projects and reading the manual, here's a way to achieve the effect you mentioned. It's often necessary to scale down the size before shifting, else part of the input will end up shifted off-screen.
Spectrum in corner.jpg
Spectrum in corner.jpg (56.58 KiB) Viewed 6387 times
Stephanie Hilman

Eric wrote:If the Demo can't establish a secure internet connection to validate your trial period then the watermark will appear sooner.

Yes, of course you can move anything to any part of the screen. If you are just starting with Magic, I'd suggest watching the tutorial videos, playing with the sample projects, and reading the User's Guide.

Is the internet connection established automatically soon after we open the program, or manually(we must do something in the Magic Music Visuals UI)?

Thank you for the fast response
Stephanie Hilman

Stephanie Hilman wrote:Is the internet connection established automatically soon after we open the program, or manually(we must do something in the Magic Music Visuals UI)?

Thank you for the fast response

I meant "Is the connection between Magic Music Visuals & the internet established automatically soon after we open the program, or manually(we must do something in the Magic Music Visuals UI)?"
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Yes it's automatic, but older operating systems are no longer considered secure. What operating system are you running?
Stephanie Hilman

Eric wrote:Yes it's automatic, but older operating systems are no longer considered secure. What operating system are you running?
64 Bit Windows 7 :cry:
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

For Windows 7 you can try enabling the following options to increase your security level:
Windows7.png
Windows7.png (112.81 KiB) Viewed 6359 times