Previous topicNext topic

REquest foHelp with two moreissues (follow up to last post )

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
dr5notes

REquest foHelp with two moreissues (follow up to last post )

Post by dr5notes »

I have now managed to get sound into Magic Music Visuals but only if I play a track from my DAW. But I have to turn my volume up to maximum on my Focus rite Liquid Saffire to get any of the objects to respond to a decent visual level which is completely impractical as listening volumes are to high. Even if I increase the gain on the input source to +24

Also If I load a sound file into input sources and press play the sound file does not play back. I am using Wav files. Is this correct ?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help
dr5notes

Re: REquest foHelp with two moreissues (follow up to last po

Post by dr5notes »

I have just loaded Magic onto my IMAC and it works perfectly. THe IMAC is running Serrara soo is there a known issue with High Serria ?

The only other difference in the set up is my IMAC currently does not have a sound card installed Are there any users currently running Magic using Focusrite Liquid Saffire ?

Having payed with Magic for about 10 minutes I am completely in love with it so I am hoping that someone in the community can help me to resolve the issues on my MAC mid 10 which is my main work station
dr5notes

Re: REquest foHelp with two moreissues (follow up to last po

Post by dr5notes »

I have just solved my own problem :o

I downloaded sound flower and installed on my mac pro and Magic now works perfectly

Great program and one very happy chap about to purchase :D