Previous topicNext topic

Export issue after upgrade

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
jakobhaq

Export issue after upgrade

Post by jakobhaq »

Hi there!

I’ve been working with the a version of Magic Studio v2 for several months without any type of exports issues and I’ve been using a MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch Late 2013, running OS X El Capitan v10.11.16

I always export my videos In 1980x1080 60fps 50Mbit/s mp4.

Yes I know the Mac is old, yes I know the version of OS X is old but up till yesterday I had zero issues using MMV. The MacBook is simply just slow. It all changed yesterday though.

First I upgraded to the latest version v2.2.1 (I didn’t test exports after the upgrade). I then purchased an upgrade for Magic Performer. I simply wanted the ability to import MIDI files. After that I opened up a project and when I tried to export it, it didn’t look right.

I’ve made screen recording of me trying to perform an export (using the same settings I listed above). As soon as I open the export window, a change can be seen in the Magic view window. It doesn’t look right. If I export it then the final video ends up looking like that. When I close the export window, my project looks right again.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/iFS_v1otr-g

Also here’s a Dropbox link for the MMV project file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fogytrkbi3dxy ... magic?dl=0

Is this a compatibility issue with my OSX or a bug?

Thanks in advance.
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Export issue after upgrade

Post by Magic »

Seems to be because your export resolution is 1920x1080 but your project resolution isn't.

Most effects look the same at different resolutions but not all of them do.
jakobhaq

Post by jakobhaq »

Thank you Eric, issue solved!

I really appreciate your help. I’m a content creator that makes tutorial videos so I can really appreciate the time you invest in helping others!
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

;)