Previous topicNext topic

Spout Output Issue

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
pkls

Spout Output Issue

Post by pkls »

Hi team!

Im currently trying to get Magic working on my desktop and having issues with spouting to other programs.

Its sending the signal, but the output is all messed up (hard to explain will link a photo) Have testing it using the spoutSDK and the output it receives is the same. So its not madmapper or resolume, definitely seems on the magic side.

Using a Radeon RX580 with updated drivers. Ive also tried different version of Magic and no luck and also different resolutions and things like that did prevale.

Im not sure if there is a setting i need to change or something (its probably really simple) but any help would be greatly appreciated! ive been wanting to use magic to create patterns for my LED systems for ages but never could get it working and always got pushed aside when problems came up! Would love to get it working!

Photo:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mTehZy ... sp=sharing

Thank you,
Mike
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Spout Output Issue

Post by Magic »

Same issue as this one I believe: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1380&p=6412
pkls

Post by pkls »

Yes exactly! I did read that post but didnt see the image, my mistake!

Im guessing no updates since then?
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

Unfortunately no, but you could try installing the latest graphics driver to see if AMD fixed the issue.
pkls

Post by pkls »

No luck unfortunately....

Ah well, we have Magic on our media server so i will have to just keep using it there.

Thanks for the quick responses :) Much appreciated