Previous topicNext topic

Exporting Help!!

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
dset64

Exporting Help!!

Post by dset64 »

When I try to export my movie as a movie file (mp4) and hit go I get "Error #-1: Couldn't process frame 0." I currently have Spectrum, Translate, Kaleidoscope, Scale, GLSL Shader, and Color HSB all running into a Mask into Magic.

I also have an audio file that the video is syncing to. Everything looks fine in the Scene window but it's not exporting. Is there a max length for the audio? Mine is about 28 minutes long. I tried Mbits / sec at 100, 80, and 60. Resolution is at 1280 x 720. I tried using current scene and use playlist and got the same error both times. Please help!
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Exporting Help!!

Post by Magic »

Hmm I'm not sure. What happens if you just try to export a very short movie, like 10 seconds? Does it still give the error?
dset64

Post by dset64 »

Hey I forgot to mention I'm currently using the Demo version. I know it mentioned saving is disabled, does that include exporting videos as well?
Magic
Site Admin

Post by Magic »

No, exporting is not disabled in the Demo.
dset64

Post by dset64 »

So originally I was using Source 1 and was not using Source 0 and I guess that seems to have been the issue. Instead I uploaded audio into Source 0, deleted Source 1 and now it's working fine! Thanks anyways for your help