Previous topicNext topic

Loving it and a request

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
Bob

Loving it and a request

Post by Bob »

I'm having a blast using it to create a dynamic voice visualizer for my commentary channel on YouTube.

If I could offer a request - the preview window can be specified in size of resolution but it doesn't snap to the size itself. It'd be nice for livestreams to not screencast the entire desktop but just that window. Sizing it manually to 1280x720 is a bit of a pain, if you could type the values in and have the magic window snap to that size - that'd be a godsend.
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Loving it and a request

Post by Magic »

What software do you use for your live stream? There may be a better way to get Magic into it than just capturing the window or desktop...
plexus

Re: Loving it and a request

Post by plexus »

I like this idea as well. Not for streaming purposes but in order to preview in the size of the intended movie. WYSIWYG. It could also be useful for streaming too so as to not have to tweek the window to get it to the right size. In a way it seems like a no-brainer. maybe a right-click on the window to pull up a menu of standard screen sizes and the ability to add custom ones. Sure not an MVP issue but would be nice to have to save workflow time.