Previous topicNext topic

Easy listening music

Questions, comments, feedback, etc.
dfdjnl

Easy listening music

Post by dfdjnl »

Hello, I found your software when I was searching for a way visualize my audio and purchased it. I may be wrong, but it seems like the software is only suitable for club and dance music, is that correct? The thing is that I make music in the category 'easy listening', but the effects I was able to produce so far were all a bit 'hyper'. I'm just looking for a way to visualize my music in a way that looks calm and goes along with the music, not the sensitive respons I saw so far. Maybe I'm missing something. Can you help me out?
Magic
Site Admin

Re: Easy listening music

Post by Magic »

I think if you take a look at the User-Submitted Videos forum (viewforum.php?f=5) you will see that there are lots of examples of users doing relaxing types of designs. Magic is just a canvas and you can paint whatever you want :).

A couple quick suggestions might be to look at the Trails module and the Smooth modifier. They will make things less "hyper" as you describe.
Slavi

Post by Slavi »

Hi,

The only limits of Magic (apart from GLSL shader multipass support ;) ) is your imagination.

Here are some things I've done - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_26phvF ... jBNX39eFUR .

I've used Magic for Logo Animations, Video Post-Productions and many more.

Good luck!

Regards,
S.
Mykyndryd

Post by Mykyndryd »

Hi.

I'm a noob with this program but I would say defintely yes this can be done.

The effects can be very subtle and as just as well suited to New Age or slow / relaxing music as beats / pulse types.

I'll post a couple of vids when I've uploded them to see if I've understood what you are asking properly.